Throughout the year we hold events for hospitals and critical care units participating in our audits and research. These events are hugely beneficial to both those attending and to us as they:
- inform delegates of the latest developments;
- give delegates the opportunity to network;
- provide us with valuable feedback to aid improvements;
- encourage sites to share best practice with each other; and
- allow us to present results.
Our main events include the Annual Meetings for the Case Mix Programme and National Cardiac Arrest Audit.
We also regularly support external events by presenting results and exhibiting.