We establish quality through our audit and research activities.
We support critical care research by sharing both information and expertise with many other organisations and individuals, locally, nationally and internationally.
Using the data
We use the data collected for our audits and research studies to:
- provide information about how critical care is organised and delivered;
- provide information on the patterns, causes and effects (epidemiology) of critical care;
- link to other data so that the same information is not collected more than once;
- help with decision-making about the best way to design research.
- Trial/Study Steering Committees;
- Data Monitoring and Ethics Committees;
- Advisory Committees.
- research students/fellows;
- clinical researchers/scholars.