Position title : Senior Software Developer (Maternity Cover)
Location: Chancery Lane, Central London
Salary: c £47,000 dependent upon experience
Hours: Full time
Contract start: ASAP
ICNARC is an audit and research organisation which aims to improve the quality of care through the provision of high quality information to those working in both critical care and in-hospital resuscitation teams via comparative national clinical audits and our fully registered Clinical Trials Unit. We have 20 years of experience and are well supported by 36 staff and an extensive network of collaborating hospital and university staff.
We seek a highly motivated individual for maternity cover for the role of Senior Software Developer to join our small yet dynamic IT team in the specification and development of high quality web-based software solutions for both external and internal use.
As an example of the work, current IT projects include:development of data entry solutions for a range of projects; development of secure file share facilities; and development of secure online reporting facilities.
- a minimum of 7 years’ commercial development experience; with at least 5 of these being in the area of web application development; and at least 2 years at a senior level;
- experience of writing functional specifications and other technical documentation;
- proven track record in the analysis, design and implementation of applications;
- experience in all tiers of application design and development; in particular, the database and business layers;
- well-versed in SQL (2008+), T-SQL, .NET 2.0+, C#, MVC, WCF, Web API2
- experience in Object-orientated design and development, database design and web-services
- experience of Test Driven Development (Unit testing and Integration testing)
- experience of Continuous Integration
- experience in Test Driven Development
Please email us your most up to date CV and cover letter to email@example.com