At ICNARC, we believe passionately in working together to improve care and outcomes for intensive care patients.
Over the past 20+ years, we have established ourselves as an independent charity with close academic and healthcare links. We have developed strong working relationships with staff at all levels across NHS organisations, allowing us to work in over 200 intensive and critical care units in the NHS and collaborate on a large number of audits and research studies.
Our national clinical audit database now contains information on over 2 million patients. Alongside this, our registered clinical trials unit conducts a broad portfolio of national and international research studies. This wealth of high-quality, clinical data helps guide and influence intensive care practice at every level – from unit-based policy to Government decisions. Patient and public involvement and engagement is central to our philosophy, and we involve these groups in all aspects of our work from design to dissemination.
We are looking to recruit exceptional individuals who share our passion for making a real difference. You will be joining our growing team, currently 38 staff, at an exciting time as we begin to shape our future vision for ICNARC for the next ten years.
About the role
Marketing and Communications Manager
c. £30,000 (fte) per annum
Part-Time 17.5 to 23 hours per week (subject to pro rata)
London - Flexible working available
We are looking for an exceptional marketing and communications individual who can lead on the development of our marketing and communication strategy and deliver a step change in how we communicate and engage with our key target audiences.
You will have proven experience in a communications and marketing role at a strategic level. You will have a track record of designing, delivering and evaluating integrated communications campaigns both offline and online and be confident in dealing with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
We are looking for someone who is proactive, resourceful and energetic. You will be flexible and collaborative in your approach while retaining a clear vision of what you want to achieve.
This is a new role for us and is an incredibly exciting time for the right individual to make their mark on how we embrace new digital technology to innovate and improve how we communicate and disseminate the findings and impact of our work both externally and internally.
- You will have significant marketing and communications experience with a track record of successfully creating and delivering a marketing and communications strategy.
- You will have a clear understanding and experience of brand management and development.
- You will be experienced in producing and guiding content for multiple platforms including social, digital and web.
- You will have embraced and driven change in your previous roles.
- You will share our passion for healthcare improvement.
We understand the need for staff to balance personal commitments and family life with work. We are proud of our range of policies to support staff which include: flexitime; enhanced maternity and paternity provisions and working at home. We also offer:
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays, per year and the opportunity to buy and sell leave
- Flexible working which is fully embedded in our culture
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Support with further academic/professional development
- Enhanced pension contributions after your first year of employment
Please email us your most up to date CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 09:30am on Monday 20 November 2017
ICNARC are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.