Right to work

If you are not a citizen of the United Kingdom, European Community or European Economic Area, you may have to get a visa to work here through the UK Border Agency’s points-based immigration system.

For more information on getting a visa, and on entry clearance requirements, you should contact the British Diplomatic Mission in the country where you normally live.

The UK Visas website is designed to help you understand whether or not you require a visa. It also has all the forms you need to apply for a visa.

We do not hold a sponsor licence with the UK Border Agency, so we can’t consider applications from anyone who does not already have permission to work in the UK.

We are required by law to check that all employees have the legal right to live and work in the UK. If we offer you a job, you must provide evidence that you are eligible to work in the UK.