- The pay is as advertised and is based on market rates. We advertise pay rates as circa (which means approximately). The exact amount offered is determined by how closely you match the skills and experience we need for the job.
- Annual pay reviews are agreed in January. To receive an increment, you must have been with us for a minimum of six months and be achieving your objectives.
- Pay increases are effective from 1 January.
- All full-time staff get 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays, per year. Part-time staff get the relevant proportion of holiday and Bank Holidays. For example, if you work 3 days per week (60%), you get 60% of the holidays.
- Full-time means 37.5 hours per week.
- We operate a weekly flexi-time system with core hours from 10.00 to 16.00.
- Flexible working is fully embedded in our culture. The right to request other flexible working options has been available to all staff (after 26 weeks service) since 2005. This only became a statutory (legal) right in the UK on 30 June 2014.
Clear management support
- You get regular feedback on how you are performing against your agreed objectives, with: a full induction; a clearly defined probation period; regular line management meetings; and regular performance review.
- We support the Computershare childcare voucher scheme.
- We support the Cycle to Work scheme.
- We offer enhanced paternity pay (two weeks on full pay).
- We offer interest-free season ticket loans.
- We support further academic/professional development.
We comply with government requirements to auto-enrol you in our pension scheme and offer enhanced contributions after you have completed your first year of employment.
- We are in a central location with excellent local facilities (public transport; shops; banks; food/drink).