We regularly contribute to external events as a way of promoting research in critical care, through the use of data from the CMP.
CMP data are presented at a national and international level.
We also attend local and regional meetings such as Critical Care Network events, regional audit and/or clinical meetings. At these meetings we provide units or other interested groups with an overview of participation in their local area(s), give participants an opportunity to ask questions about the CMP or discuss issues relating to the CMP process.
Involving the CMP
We can contribute to your event by:
- presenting data from the CMP (participation and/or results);
- providing a forum for participants to discuss topical issues;
- providing an opportunity to share ideas and solve problems;
- exhibiting at your event to provide delegates with further information about the CMP and ICNARC; and
- providing inserts for delegate packs.
There may be costs associated with our contribution.
Please get in touch if you would like us to be part of your event!
We welcome enquiries from interested international critical care units who may wish to take advantage of the services we offer via the CMP.