All acute NHS hospitals in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Ireland are welcome to join NCAA. We welcome enquiries from interested international hospitals who may wish to take advantage of the services we offer via NCAA.
Ready to join NCAA or looking for more information? Please request a copy of the NCAA Joining Pack or NCAA Recruitment Pack by contacting email@example.com
The NCAA Recruitment Pack contains details on:
- the NCAA Dataset;
- how NCAA works;
- cost and resources; and
- the next steps to join NCAA.
There are a range of benefits for hospitals participating in NCAA, including:
- regular, comparative reports on patient outcome to inform local service delivery quality improvements;
- compliance with Quality Accounts;
- compliance with Health Service Circular (2000/028) on resuscitation policy;
- collection of a national, standardised, relevant and modularised dataset;
- secure online data entry and validation;
- regular assistance from NCAA staff in understanding and applying data definitions and in using the secure NCAA online data entry portal;
- provision of supporting documentation including an NCAA Data Collection Manual, NCAA Data Collection Form, Guide to using the secure NCAA online system and a patient information poster and leaflet;
- opportunity to request ad hoc reports for your hospital or Trust;
- opportunity to attend NCAA events where national data and research from the NCAA database will be presented.
You can read testimonials from some participants about the benefits their hospitals have experienced by being part of NCAA.