As part of our role to help shape the quality and effectiveness of national clinical audits in the UK we sit on the boards, or advisory committees, of other national clinical audits.
The audits we are involved with are:
- National Emergency Laparotomy Audit (NELA) - sit on Project Board;
- Paediatric Intensive Care Audit Network (PICANet) - sit on Steering Group; and
- The Trauma Audit and Research Network (TARN)- sit on Executive Board.
We are members of groups representing the clinical community that work to shape the quality and effectiveness of critical care in the UK.
The groups we are members of are:
- ICS/FICM Joint Professional Standards Committee;
- ICS Standard Safety and Quality Committee; and
- Critical Care Leadership Forum.