With 20 years’ experience running one of the UK’s leading national clinical audits, there isn’t much we don’t know about the field. We have a wide range of operational, communication, statistical, epidemiological and strategic skills in relation to national clinical audits.
We can provide clear guidance on:
- set up;
- getting clinical ‘buy in’;
- designing datasets;
- data entry and validation tools;
- analyses and reporting;
- participation management; and
- local and central resourcing.
We have already provided consultancy and advice services to some of the leading national clinical audits, including:
- National Neonatal Audit Programme (NNAP);
- National Emergency Laparotomy Audit (NELA); and
- Saving Faces.
We have also consulted on the set up and ongoing development of international clinical audits:
- Australian and New Zealand Intensive Care Society Centre for Outcome and Resource Evaluation (ANZICS CORE);
- Singapore National Intensive Care Unit Registry (NICUR); and
- Hamad Medical Corporation Critical Care Services, Qatar.